Aluminium Scrap and the Scrap-Based Products Market Research in Russia
||Total: 87 pages, 27 tables and 15 figures|
||within 24 hours by e-mail in WORD or PDF format|
||can be provided in English or Russian|
||no special offers are currently available|
|The report is devoted to research of market of aluminium scrap and the scrap-based products in Russia and prospects of its development. The report is composed of 5 Sections, contains 87 pages, including 15 Figures and 27 Tables.
As information sources, we used data of Federal Service of State Statistics of Russia (Rosstat), Federal Customs Service of Russia, official railage statistics of JSC RZhD (former MPS of Russia), sectoral and regional mass-media, yearly and quarterly reports of companies, web-sites of enterprises and companies.
The first Section of the report gives brief characteristics of main producers, dynamics of production, export-import and domestic consumption of primary aluminium.
The second Section is devoted to collection of aluminium scrap. It presents data on volumes of aluminium scrap collection in 1990-2007, its main collectors and suppliers, export-import and current prices on electrical aluminium scrap.
The third Section presents review of consumption of aluminium scrap with description of its main consumers. Dynamics and pattern of production of secondary aluminium alloys by enterprises is presented, as well as data on export and import of secondary aluminium alloys. Besides, estimation of pattern of the alloys production by their kinds is shown.
Production of aluminium semis, including wirerod, producers of wirerod, scrap utilisation in production of wirerod and sections is described in the fourth Section of the report.
The fifth Section is devoted to laws, regulating market of aluminium scrap, dynamics of LME prices on aluminium and its influence on prices on scrap, analysis and forecast of demand and supply of aluminium scrap up to 2012.
1. Production of primary aluminium
1.1. The main producers of primary aluminium, their brief description and characteristics
1.2. Dynamics and pattern of primary aluminium production (by enterprises) in 1993-2007
1.3. Export-import of primary aluminium and their dynamics in 1993-2007
1.4. Domestic consumption of primary aluminium, its dynamics in 1993-2007, pattern (2006-2007) and the main fields of consumption
1.5. Utilisation of aluminium scrap by enterprise – producers of primary aluminium
2. Collection of aluminium scrap
2.1. Volumes of aluminium scrap collection in 1990-2007
2.2. The main collectors and suppliers of aluminium scrap
2.3. Export-import of aluminium scrap in 1999-2007. Estimation of pattern of export and import of aluminium scrap by its kinds. Customs duties
2.4. Current domestic prices on aluminium scrap À-1, grades 1-3. Relationship between the prices and LME prices on primary aluminium
3. Consumption of aluminium scrap for production of secondary aluminium alloys
3.1. The main consumers of aluminium scrap
3.2. Dynamics and pattern of secondary aluminium alloys production in 1999-2007. Estimation of pattern of the alloys production by their kinds
3.3. Export-import of secondary aluminium alloys in 1999-2007. Customs duties
4. Production of aluminium semis
4.1. Production of semis (wirerod, sections) in 1999-2007. Producers of aluminium wirerod
4.2. Utilisation of aluminium scrap for production of wirerod and sections
5. Prospects of aluminium scrap market in Russia
5.1. Laws, regulating market of aluminium scrap, including customs policy
5.2. Dynamics of LME prices on primary aluminium and aluminium alloys, prices on aluminium scrap and their short-term and long-term forecast (2008-2012)
5.3. Analysis and forecast of supply and demand for aluminium scrap (2008-2012)
List of Tables:
- Table 1. Pattern of primary aluminium production in Russia by enterprises in 1993-2007, kt
- Table 2. Export of non-alloyed secondary aluminium
- Table 3. Foreign trade balance of supplies of non-alloyed aluminium and primary aluminium alloys in 1993-2007, t
- Table 4. Supply-demand balance of primary aluminium in 1993-2007
- Table 5. Matrix of aluminium supplies in 2006
- Table 6. Matrix of aluminium supplies in 2007
- Table 7. Collection and pattern of collectionof aluminium scrap in 1990-2002
- Table 8. Volumes and pattern of collection of aluminium scrap in 2005-2007
- Table 9. Volumes of collection of aluminium scrap by regions in 2005-2007, kt
- Table 10. Railway supplies of nonferrous scrap in 2002-2007, t
- Table 11. Geographic pattern of aluminium scrap export in 1999-2007, t
- Table 12. Pattern of export of aluminium scrap by companies in 1999-2000, t
- Table 13. Pattern of export of aluminium scrap by companies in 2001-2007, t
- Table 14. Geographic pattern of aluminium scrap import in 1999-2007, t
- Table 15. Pattern of import of aluminium scrap by companies in 1999-2007, t
- Table 16. Consumption of aluminium scrap by regions in 2005-2007, tonnes
- Table 17. Consumers of aluminium scrap in 2002-2007, t
- Table 18. Production of secondary aluminium alloys by main producers in 1999-2007
- Table 19. Chemical composition of secondary aluminium alloys, %
- Table 20. Geographic pattern of export of secondary aluminium alloys in 1999-2007, t
- Table 21. Pattern of export of secondary aluminium alloys by companies in 1999-2007, t
- Table 22. Pattern of export of secondary aluminium alloys by grades in 2001-2007
- Table 23. Geographic pattern of import of secondary aluminium alloys in 1999-2007, t
- Table 24. Pattern of import of secondary aluminium alloys by companies in 1999-2007, t
- Table 25. Production of aluminium semis in Russia in 1999-2007, kt
- Table 26. Range of aluminium wirerod, manufactured in Russia
- Table 27. Dynamics and pattern of production of aluminium wirerod by enterprises in 1999-2007, kt
List of Figures:
- Figure 1. Dynamics of production of primary aluminium in Russia in 1990-2007
- Figure 2. Dynamics of export of non-alloyed aluminium in 1993-2007
- Figure 3. Dynamics of export of primary aluminium alloys in 1993-2007
- Figure 4. Dynamics of import of primary aluminium alloys in 1993-2007
- Figure 5. Dynamics of production and apparent consumption of primary aluminium in 1993-2007
- Figure 6. Collection of aluminium scrap in 1990-2007
- Figure 7. Dynamics of export of aluminium scrap from Russia in 1995-2007
- Figure 8. Dynamics of volumes of export of aluminium scrap and influence of customs duty rate
- Figure 9. Daily and monthly LME price quotations on primary aluminium in January-April 2008
- Figure 10. Dynamics of production of secondary aluminium alloys in 1991-2007
- Figure 11. Pattern of production of secondary aluminium alloys by their kinds
- Figure 12. Dynamics of export of secondary aluminium alloys by Russia in 1992-2007, kt
- Figure 13. Dynamics of average monthly LME prices on primary aluminium and aluminium alloys in 1993-2007
- Figure 14. Dynamics of average monthly export prices on secondary aluminium alloys in 2003-2007
- Figure 15. Dynamics of export prices on aluminium scrap in 1998-1999
|Please contact us if you would like to customize the content of the report, update its data or get specific field work done.
Time frame and price are to be discussed per individual project.
Payments can be made by bank transfer or by credit cards.|
Our company is a private firm founded in 1990 with aim to develop export and import with Russia. We do promote EU industrial and consumer goods in Russia and strongly support marketing of Russian and CIS industrial products and services.