Stainless sheet market research in Russia
||Total: 94 pages, 37 tables and 15 figures|
||within 24 hours by e-mail in WORD or PDF format|
||can be provided in English or Russian|
||no special offers are currently available|
|This report is currently available in Russian language only. However, we can provide an English version of the report within 4 weeks after receiving a payment.|
|The report is devoted to investigation of market of stainless flats in Russia and forecast of its development. The report includes 7 Sections, 94 Pages, including 15 Figures, 37 Tables and Appendix. The report is a desk study. As information sources, data of Federal Service of State Statistics (Rosstat), Federal Customs Service of Russia (FCS), official statistics of domestic railage in Russia (JSC RZhD data), data of companies, the sector and regional press, annual and quarterly repots of companies, as well as web-sites of enterprise-producers and consumers of stainless flats and consultations with experts of the market.
The first Section describes properties, structure and grades of stainless steels and technologies of their smelting, range of flat-rolled steel products and technology of their production, resources for production of stainless steel.
The second Section presents review of world market of stainless steel.
The third Section is devoted to production stainless rolled steel in Russia. It presents data on smelting of stainless steel, production of stainless flats, description of the main producer of the flat-rolled stainless steel - JSC «Chelyabinsk metallurgical combine».
The fourth Section presents review of foreign trade in stainless flats, starting in 1994 up to 2006 and especially in 2007.
Price situation is described in the fifth Section of the report.
The sixth Section is devoted to consumption of stainless flats in Russia, including supply-demand balance; it describes structure of consumption and the main consumers.
The seventh Section presents forecast of consumption and production of stainless flats in Russia up to 2015 and its grounding.
Appendix presents contact information on some key players of Russian market of stainless flats.
1. Stainless steel and rolled steel: composition, properties, technologies of production, resources
1.1. Properties, structure and grade of stainless steels
1.2. Technology of smelting stainless steels
1.3. Range of stainless flats. Technical requirements
1.4. Technology of stainless flats production
1.5. Resources for production of stainless steel
2. World market of stainless steel
3. Production of stainless flats in Russia
3.1. Smelting of stainless steel and production of rolled stainless steel
3.2. Production of stainless flats
3.3. Producers of stainless flats
3.3.1. JSC «Chelyabinsk metallurgical combine»
4. Foreign trade
4.1. General standing of the foreign trade operations
4.4. Foreign trade in stainless flats in 2007
5. Prices on stainless flats
6. Consumption of stainless flats
6.1. Supply-demand balance
6.2. Structure of consumption and the main consumers
7. Forecast of production and consumption of stainless flats in Russia
Appendix: Contact information on enterprise-producers of stainless flats
|List of Tables|
- Table 1. Chemical composition of some grades of corrosion-resistant (stainless) steels in accordance with GOST 5632-72
- Table 2. Correspondence of Russian and foreign grades of steel
- Table 3. Notation of stainless steel plates in accordance with standard
- Table 4. Notation of stainless steel sheets in accordance with standard
- Table 5. Notation of cold-rolled strip from stainless steel in accordance with standard
- Table 6. Notation of finishing surface in accordance with standard ÅÑ EN 10088-2
- Table 7. Supplies of nickel and ferronickel to producers of stainless steel and stainless flats in 2002-2006
- Table 8. Expanding capacities on production of stainless steel in 2002-2004
- Table 9. Projects of expanding capacities on production of rolled steel and stainless steel pipes in China in 2005-2008
- Table 10. Prices on cold-rolled stainless sheet 2 mm thick from steel of grade AISI 304 (FOB ports of Northern Europe) in 2001-2007
- Table 11. Dynamics and structure of stainless steel smelting in Russia, broken by enterprises, in 1997-2006, t
- Table 12. Supply-demand balance of stainless steel in Russia in 2003-2006, thousand t
- Table 13. Structure of production of stainless flats in Russia by companies in 1997-2006, t*
- Table 14. Production of the main kinds of products of JSC «ChMK» in 1995-2006, kt
- Table 15. Foreign consumers of stainless flats of ChMK in 2004-2006, tonnes and thousand $
- Table 16. Structure of costs of «ChMK», mln Rubles
- Table 17. Profit-and-loss report, mln Rubles
- Table 18. Results of financial-economic activity of ChMK in 2000-2006
- Table 19. Staff and wages at «ChMK» in 1998-2006
- Table 20. Geographic pattern of stainless flats exports in 1994-2006, t / $ thousand
- Table 21. Structure of exports by kinds of rolled steel in 2003-2006
- Table 22. Company-exporters of stainless flats in 2004-2006
- Table 23. Structure of exports of JSC «ChMK» by kinds and thicknesses of flat-rolled steel in 2004-2006
- Table 24. Geographic pattern of stainless flats imports in 1994-2006, t / $ thousand
- Table 25. Company-importers of stainless flats in 2004-2006
- Table 26. Pattern of imports, broken by company-importers, ranked by volumes of the purchases in 2004-2006
- Table 27. Structure of imports by kinds of rolled steel in 2003-2006
- Table 28. Structure of imports of stainless flats by thickness in 2003-2006
- Table 29. Import of stainless flats for 10 months of 2007
- Table 30. Geographic pattern of imports of stainless flats for 10 months of 2007
- Table 31. Export of stainless flats for 10 months of 2007
- Table 32. Current prices of Salyut Group on imported stainless sheet (as of the end of January 2008)
- Table 33. Supply-demand balance of stainless flats in Russia in 1997-2006, kt
- Table 34. Structure of sales of cold-rolled stainless flats from Chelyabinsk region by regions in 2005-2006
- Table 35. Company-direct importers of stainless flats in 2004-2007
- Table 36. Imports of stainless steel products in 2004-2006
- Table 37. Dynamics of indexes of production in end-uses of stainless rolled steel in 2001-2006
|List of Figures|
- Figure 1. Export of scrap of stainless steel in 1994-2006, thousand t
- Figure 2. Dynamics of world production of stainless steel in 1998-2006, mln t
- Figure 3. Dynamics of smelting of stainless steel and production of stainless rolled steel in Russia in 1997-2006, thousand t
- Figure 4. Dynamics of production of stainless flats in Russia in 1997-2006, thousand t
- Figure 5. Dynamics of production of stainless flats by JSC «ChMK» in 1997-2006, tonnes
- Figure 6. Dynamics of exports of stainless flats in 1994-2006, thousand t. and mln USD
- Figure 7. Dynamics of imports of stainless flats in 1994-2006, thousand t and mln USD
- Figure 8. Relationship between volumes of export and import supplies of stainless flats in 1994-2006, thousand t
- Figure 9.Dynamics of export supplies of stainless flats in 1994-2006, thousand t
- Figure 10. Dynamics of import supplies of stainless flats in 1994-2006
- Figure 11. Structure of imports of stainless flats by grades of steel in 2006
- Figure 12. Average prices of Russian producers on hot-rolled stainless plates (above 4 mm thick) and on nickel in 2001-2007
- Figure 13. Average annual export and import prices on stainless flats in 1994-2006
- Figure 14. Structure of sales of stainless flats
- Figure 15. Forecast of consumption of stainless flats in Russia in 2008-2015
|Please contact us if you would like to customize the content of the report, update its data or get specific field work done.
Time frame and price are to be discussed per individual project.
Payments can be made by bank transfer or by credit cards.|
Our company is a private firm founded in 1990 with aim to develop export and import with Russia. We do promote EU industrial and consumer goods in Russia and strongly support marketing of Russian and CIS industrial products and services.