|CTN Centre is currently looking for talanted individuals to fill the following roles at our office in Istanbul, Turkey.
|1. PA for CEO
A strong personal assistant is required to help the CEO run day to day operations, which include but not limited to:
- Performing all secretarial and administrative duties
- Performing various executive duties that are sensitive and confidential in nature
- Liaising with internal staff at all levels, interact with clients
- Co-ordinating project-based work (marketing, research, media, associations, database maintenance)
- Managing and maintaining diaries, arranging meetings
- Screening email and telephone calls, determining their priority and using initiative to either deal with the enquiry or redirect if necessary
- Assisting in the planning and preparation of meetings & conferences
- Providing HR support
- Work independently and/or within a team on special and nonrecurring and ongoing projects
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Fluency in English and Turkish languages
- Demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy when dealing with multiple competing tasks and demands
- The ability to provide continual attention and detail in composing, typing and proofing materials while meeting deadlines
- 1+ years of related experience working for a Senior Executive preferred
- Proficiency with all components of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint including Outlook
- Must be HIGHLY organized and able to communicate effectively
- Must have the ability to take a proactive approach to professional responsibilities
- Excellent listening, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Must have exceptional attention to detail and follow up skills
- Time and expense management
|2. Events Salesman
The role is primarily to sell participation, exhibition space, advertising and sponsorship across a number of new and established events.
Sales are made by telephone, emails and face to face meetings.
This will involve the acquisition of new business as well as generating revenue from existing clients.
You will work as part of a team and will be expected to meet targets.
You will also attend some of the events and will work face to face with clients.
There will also be additional opportunities to sell across other products. You will need good negotiation skills and will be expected to build strong client relationships actively managing the complete sales process.
|3. Marketing Executive
The role involves marketing the products that CTN Centre sells.
The job includes working with commercial companies, media partners, trade associations and government bodies.
You will engage in researching and analysing different market segments and investment opportunities.
You will also provide support for the Events Team in terms of gaining new speakers and generating sales leads.
This role requires creative thinking, ability to research a given project quickly, market a product well and analyse the results.
Generally, you will be speaking to senior decision makers including government officials, therefore, strong communication skills are also essential.
|4. Graphic Designer
The successfull candidate must have sufficient experience in Photoshop and preferably have some basic knowledge of HTML.
The role involves graphics design for internal websites, banners, brochures, media advertisements, business cards etc.
We would also expect the candidate to attend our events to provide some technical support including protography and video recording.
Essential skills required
- Fluency in English language - all communication will be done in English.
- Computer literate in particular in Word & Excel and have an ability to find things quickly on the internet.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to achieve targets within set deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual.
- Proven track record in the role you are applying for.
Preference will be given to:
- those who speak foreign language.
- Experience in the sectors CTN Centre organises its conferences in.
Our company is a private firm founded in 1990 with aim to develop export and import with Russia. We do promote EU industrial and consumer goods in Russia and strongly support marketing of Russian and CIS industrial products and services.